You as Social Media Volunteer will assist the VP Communications in researching how we can use social media efficiently and effectively.
Description or summary (committee purpose)
The social media platforms we use are defined: Twitter and LinkedIn. We can choose the next level of platforms (Youtube, Instagram, etc.). The volunteer in this role will work with different chapter teams in Germany and especially with local groups to develop plans for posting content on events and news.
If you are social media savvy, eager to learn, and want to work with like-minded volunteers, this role could be for you!
A Social Media Volunteer will be part of the Communications Steering Team responsible for the social media concept for our German Chapter.
A Social Media Volunteer will work with the respective content owners so that the content owners have social media support. The volunteer will report to the VP Communications.
- Social media research and relevant statistics.
- Determine strategy in conjunction with the VP of Communications.
- Support social media initiatives, post content according to guidelines set by the VP Communications.
- Post content in German, English and follow PMI social media good practices and
- Establish PMI Germany Chapter social media good practices.