Are you interested in developing concepts and finding ways to increase the attractiveness of the Chapter for it's volunteers? Then read further here ...
The Volunteer Retention Lead supports the Board of PMI Germany Chapter e.V., especially the responsible Vice President Members, and the 5 regional Heads of Volunteering in the Member and Volunteer Circle of PMI Germany Chapter as well as the whole chapter on a central level (i.e. in the Germany Chapter) in developing concepts and finding ways to increase the attractiveness of the Chapter for it's volunteers. Especially concepts have to found, with which the volunteers can be better and more sustainably tied to the chapter. In particular, it will be important to improve the chapter's relationships with volunteers and with each other. Approaches to training and development, as well as other ideas for gratuitous "rewards," need to be considered.
- Concepts to increase the attractiveness for volunteering and for our volunteers
- Support of an Implementation of a HCM System for volunteers
- Ideas for improving our relationships to our volunteers
- Support until the implementation of these concepts and ideas
- Development of ideas and concepts
- Close alignment within the Member and Volunteer Circle of the PMI Germany Chapter e.V. and with the (Executive) Vice President Members
- Building up a team of volunteers to support this area as well as leading this team
- Collaboration with other committees such as Operations and Relations as well as with Communities of Practice, if applicable..
Contact for Inquiries: Jörg Glunde: Interesse an: Volunteer Opportunity