A Community of Practice (abbreviated as CoP for simplicity) is a group of enthusiastic PMI members who wish to exchange ideas and share experiences on practicable aspects in the respective "area". The CoPs are the think tank of the chapter. The applicant takes ownership of the topic and shapes the outcome of the respective CoP as directed by the Board of Directors, represented by the Vice President Members. Together with the members of his/her CoP, the applicant assists in finding ways for the members of the Communities of Practice to produce outcomes that could be used in various media.
- Organization and management of a Community of Practice (CoP).
- Organize regular meetings for participation in communities of practice
- Supervision of the communication channels of the CoP (PMI-GC website, LinkedIn group)
- Ensuring relevant results that can be shared with local groups, members (e.g. Chapter Magazine) and the profession
- Team leadership: mediator and supporter (facilitator) for the team, motivating and controlling the project flow
- Regular reporting and coordination with the Heads of CoPs Management and the responsible board member (VP Members)
- Team management tasks
- Project management application concepts for operational practice
- Presentations or workshops
- Submissions of content to the chapter's local groups
- At least 2 articles per year in the chapter magazine
- Deep knowledge about industry specific practices concerning projects and project management in Pharma, Biotech or other Life Sciences
- Knowledge of German language, at minimum B1
Contact for inquires: Anelia Gargova and Manfred Richter: Interesse an: Volunteer Opportunity Head of CoP