You are interested in developing and managing new member benefits for the members of the PMI Germany Chapter? Then read further here ...
- Managing and prioritizing the Member Benefits product backlog
- Play a vital role between the Head of Member Benefits and Product Designer
- Analyze the member's survey and build a product backlog focussing on the primary need of members
- Ensure all deliverables are completed within a defined timeframe and presented to Head of Member Benefits, VP Members and Volunteers
- Management of the developing of innovative member offerings through a product development process
- Coordination and management of the whole product life cycle
- Implementing of the new member benefit in the organisation of the chapter (Circles, Local Groups)
- Coordination with the responsible Head of Member Benefits, the Vice President Members and the Member Circle.
- At least one new member benefit per year. This may include new event formats.
- Successful introduction of these benefits in the Chapter / Local Groups
Contact for inquires: Ravinder Singh, Head of Member Benefits: Interesse an: Volunteer Opportunity