Choose Your WoW – Way of Working
PMI put it this way: The DA Toolkit is the world's only comprehensive Agile Body of Knowledge (BOK) that provides easy-to-use and practical guidance to help individuals, teams and organisations make context-specific choices about their 'way of working'
DA's key principles include customer focus, pragmatism rather than purism, providing a range of agile and lean options, applying situational practices and optimising processes across the organisation.
Applying the DA toolkit allows companies to adapt any method or framework – such as traditional (predictive), Scrum or SAFe – to achieve results that differentiate them from their competitors.
The DA Process Toolkit has been developed over years by agile experts from practice for practice. More than 12.000 experts worldwide work with the Process Toolkit. Taking into account the entire company organization and the strategic view, it represents a decision- and process-based toolkit that can sustainably support the agile transformation of many companies. The success of agile transformations in companies is largely based on the basic understanding of agile working, the qualification of employees, continuous managed improvements, context-specific selection of working and procedural methods, and the optimal use of resources in value creation.
Scott Ambler, co-founder and chief agilist of DA explains DA in one sentence: "Choose your WoW means Choose your Way of Working." We need to decide what is the best way to work and approach in each situation. The DA Process Toolkit, which is made up of many proven methods and tools, supports us in this.
The community aims to address the following topics:
- Exchange on the development and application of Disciplined Agile with globally distributed experts.
- Interface with PMI DA (feedback from the regions)
- Sharing success stories with active members of the CoP and inactive interested parties
- Providing and informing on regular updates from DA
- Coordination of DA experts, speakers, coaches and trainers for PMI chapter activities and non-profit offerings
- Hub for European PMI Chapter Collaboration on DA topics (short formats, PDU workshops etc.)
- Support of the international PMI DA rollout through chapter events
- Offer of lectures, workshops at colleges and universities in cooperation with PMI Germany (Universities & Schools) Team
We inform about our results via the One German Chapter website and LinkedIn group. As a participant, you will benefit from the network that will be built within the community.
Be there from the beginning to help shape the future offerings of the community.
Are entered dynamically and published via PMI Germany.
This Community of Practice is organized by
- Frank Tassone has more than 25 years of experience in classic, agile and hybrid projects. He is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) and is the first certified DA Instructor & Coach of PMI DA in Germany. Innovative project management education and training is his passion and his mission, among many business activities, to support children and youth with project management competencies and skills for life in sponsorship projects. From 2016 until 2020 he was Vice President of the PMI Frankfurt Chapter and contact person for universities and schools. Frank was a member of the first PMI DA Instructor Master Class in Atlanta 2019. He is the 1st Certified Disciplined Agile Instructor & Coach (CDAC/CDAI) in Germany and his company ALVISSION Training was the first Authorized Training Provider (ATP) of PMI DA in Europe. He leads the DA Trainer Team Europe with experts from different countries to further spread Disciplined Agile in Europe and to support it with competence. His personal motto is "Improve the World with Project Management". Frank: "As a DA expert, I would like to help establish the Disciplined Agile CoP and thus establish a specialist group in Germany for the exchange of interested parties and experts, in the operational application, implementation and development of the Disciplined Agile process toolkit."
- Antje Lehmann-Benz, former Product Owner in the electronics industry, now project management and training expert (face-to-face and online) as well as Scrum Master - focusing on PMI (Authorized Training Instructor and Disciplined Agile Certified Instructor), Scrum, Agile and major product development and rollouts.
Certifications: PMP, PMI-ACP, Disciplined Agile, Scrum Master & Product Owner of Scrum.org.
Volunteer for PMI in Southern Germany for over 10 years - in Communications and Professional Development roles