Please choose at the bottom of the page the year of the issue you are looking for to get to the download links of the individual issues.
Editorial mission statement
The PMI German Chapter Magazine is a professional journal in digital format, dedicated to current and practical topics in the field of project management.
We, the editorial team, would like to reach project management interested people, members of the PMI Germany Chapter as well as sponsors with the magazine.
Our goals are to:
- to inform about the chapter and the chapter life,
- to inspire to try out and apply new things in the own project work,
- to win national and international authors for professional articles as well as
- to provide a platform for sponsors to present their products and services.
We would like to offer our readers diverse, varied and entertaining articles in terms of content.
- Professional articles, interviews, commentaries, reports and book reviews
- Topics about project management with points of contact to other areas of expertise
- Reviews of past PMI events as well as announcements of upcoming PMI events
- Reports on the work of the association as well as information and motivation to become actively involved as a reader
- Guest articles from other PMI chapters, associations or organizations with project-relevant content
We publish articles in German and English. Not all articles are published bilingually.
Externally, our magazine is based on the corporate design of the PMI Germany Chapter (www.pmi-gc.de/); it uses its logo as well as the color design and its fonts.
The members of the editorial team are spread all over Germany. Our collaboration is mainly "virtual", i.e. we communicate via web meeting platforms and email.
We welcome interested project members who would like to support the editorial team in word and deed.
Editor: Wolfgang Friesike, VP Communication, PMI Germany Chapter e.V.
- Wolfgang Friesike
- Florian Padberg
- Alexander Watzke
- Dr. Eva Englberger
Contact us by mail to: email@example.com
Juli 2023, update 06.07.2023
The issues since 2020 are:
- Q3/2023: PMI GC - Anchor in a Changing World of Work
- Q2/2023: Shaping Change with Power-Skills
- Q1/2023: Project Managemenet in Times of major Crisis and Challenges
- Q4/2022: Topic: Project Management as the Key to overcoming majo Challenges
- Q3/2022: Topic: Artifical Intelligence and Project Work
- Q2/2022: Topic: Sustainability and climate change mitigation in project management
- Q1/2022: Topic: Planning and Management of Projects in the Corona time
- Q4/2021: Topic: Technical Project Management
- Q3/2021: Topic: Strategic and Business Management
- Q2/2021: Topic: Leadership
- Q1/2021: Topic: Education
- Q4/2020: Topic: Project Management in 2025
- Q3 /020: Topic: Project Management Light
- Q2/2020: Topic: Ethical Aspects in Project Management
- Q1/2020: Topic: The "Project Economy"