You have a topic about project management, PMI in general or the PMI Germany Chapter that you would like to write about. Go ahead!
The quarterly chapter magazine of the PMI Germany Chapter is increasingly becoming a permanent fixture and a flagship of the chapter.
The Q2/2022 issue with the main topic "Sustainability - Sustainability and Climate Protection in Project Management" was received positively by the readers.
If you haven’t yet downloaded the issue, you can do it here: Chapter Magazine Q2/2022
The next issue of the magazine will be published in August:
|Issue Copy|| Deadline
|| Publication Date
|Q3/2022||August 05, 2022||August 15, 2022|
The main topic of the Q3/August 2022 issue is "Artificial Intelligence and Project Work".
In doing so, we want to explore diverse issues of the influence of Artificial Intelligence on project work. Examples could be:
- Will the use of Artificial Intelligence change project work in the future?
- How can we use artificial intelligence advantageously and profitably in the implementation of projects?
- To what extent can the use of Artificial Intelligence identify patterns to better predict and thus better control project progress?
- Can we get a better grip on project complexity through the use of artificial intelligence?
- Will the work of project managers be replaced by robots?
If you have topics you would like to publish, we are looking forward to your contributions. Please send them to email@example.com by 05.08.2022.